Austell GA AC Tune Up
Warmer seasons are upon us which means more time to spend in the sun with our loved ones. Whether that’s taking in a baseball game, going to the pool, or simply enjoying one another’s presence, we want to come home to a cool environment after a day of relaxation. With a spring air conditioning tune-up, you’ll be able to kick your feet up without worrying about whether or not your unit will work that day. While it may be in the back of your mind now, a spring tune-up is one of the best ways you can make sure your home remains a place of comfort in the warm months ahead. Outlined below are just a few of the reasons Wade Heating & Air Conditioning recommend a quick inspection.
- First and foremost, if you sign up as a Service Agreement Customer you receive two checkups a year. With this, you are able to keep your cooling system performing at quality levels.
- Regular use of your system can cause wear and tear. A specialist can look over the evaporator coil, air duct leakage, electrical connections and more to ensure that you are at ease with the maintenance of your system.
- Did you know that your system must be cleaned for it to perform at maximum efficiency? We are able to clean and replace air filters, rinse out condensing coils, and polish condensing units.
- To maintain the electrical systems involved with keeping you cool, we make sure to tighten all electrical connections and test capacitors.
- With a thorough check, you are saving yourself money in the long run. A poorly maintained system will cost more money to run in the summer time.
Contact Wade Heating & Air Conditioning
Those are just a few reasons why a spring tune-up is essential for your air conditioning system. Everything that is checked and serviced, as outlined here, is intended for your benefit. The sweltering heat of summer can have us wanting to stay inside, and with a properly inspected system, you’ll be able to beat the heat in the comfort of your own home. Contact us today so that we can take care of all of your needs so that you don’t have to worry.