Heating Repairs –Austell
This February, we have three words for you….. Super Bowl Party. But if your heating system is not warming your home properly, you may have a walk out before kickoff. We are Wade Heating and Air your number one heating and Air Company. If you are experiencing improper ventilation, cool air or no air when your heating system turns on; you are in need of a heating repair. We offer fast, dependable and affordable heating repairs on all makes and models of heating systems. We service Austell and the surrounding areas. With a repair from Wade Heating and Air, you will get the job done right the first time.
5 Heating Repair Tips –Austell
At Wade Heating and Air, we know you rely on your heating system to keep you warm throughout Georgia’s winter months when the temperatures can drop below freezing with gusty winds and icy rain. In order to keep your heating system running effectively at optimal efficiency here are a couple tips:
1. Change your air filter on a regular basis: Your air filter keeps your comfort system clean by preventing dust and debris from building up in your system.
2. Keep your outdoor unit clean: Make sure, the space around your outdoor unit is clear of leaves, sticks and debris. This allows your outdoor unit to intake and exhaust air properly.
3. Insulate your doors and windows: Having insulated doors and windows prevents heat from escaping. Having poorly insulated windows and doors will not only waste energy but also shorten the life of your heating system.
4. Check your Vent Circulation: Make sure all your air vents are clear of obstructions and have proper airflow.
5. Enroll in our Preventative Maintenance Program: Our Maintenance Program allows our professionally trained and authorized technicians to thoroughly clean, check and lubricate all parts of your comfort system twice a year. This will prevent heating repairs and allow for optimal efficiency.
If you notice your heating system is making loud noises, blowing cool air or not blowing air at all, contact Wade Heating and Air today. Our technicians are waiting to return the comfort back to our home.
Wade Heating and Air Repairs -Rheem
At Wade Heating and Air, we want your super bowl party to be better than the half time show with total in home comfort. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians keep the vans fully stocked with the most common parts to ensure your repair is fixed the first time correctly. We take pride in offering exceptional service and quality Rheem Pro products and parts. We are proud Rheem Pro Partners and recommend Rheem products because of its outstanding reputation.
By offering the highest quality Rheem products and parts and combining it with our superior service, we are able to give our customers a winning combination that will far outlast any football game! For more tips on how to spot and prevent a heating repair or to schedule one contact Wade Heating and Air today!